MG-Comm Ltd. will maintain the confidentiality of all user information and will not give, sell, rent, or loan any identifiable personal information to any third party unless we obtain your permission or unless we are required to do so by law. We store the minimum information required to provide you with support, and take necessary precautions to protect this data. Information submitted to this site or collected from user devices by our DSP will only be used for the purpose for which it is expressly collected.
– We do not have segments targeted at children under 13 years of age
– We do not collect any impression-level data through the ad that will be used for subsequent ad targeting
– We do not conduct browser packet-sniffing (Reading packets of information from the HTTP request)
– We do not perform browser/device fingerprinting
– We do not assist or knowingly permit any 3rd party to set a cookie, or alter/delete a cookie set, on any Google owned and operated domains (e.g. on the DoubleClick domain).
– We do not use any Flash cookies/LSOs (HTTP/browser cookies only)
– We do not perform impression-level page scraping (gathering data from pages that is not related to ad serving process and is not useful for ad serving purposes)
– We do not use IP for anything but for geo-targeting only
– We do not share cross-client data (clients of licensed techs need to own data collected from campaigns and licensed tech vendor’s can only use aggregated data for system improvements)
– We do not sell user data
MG-Comm Ltd. may provide non-personal, aggregate data or statistics about users receiving our ads or our website visitors to advertisers or other third parties for marketing and promotional purposes but these data or statistics will include no personally identifying information.
At any time, you have the right to request a copy of your personal details which we keep, to check the accuracy of the information held. You may ask your personal information to be deleted completely. You also have the right to complain when your personal data protection rights have been violated.
You can address all your requests and complaints to email@example.com